I have just way too much homework to do and tests coming up. A large part of me just wants to give up and get zero’s.
I have to find, download, print and explain an environmental method in class tomorrow (this was assigned today). I have a large statistics assignment due thursday (haven’t started yet) and a lab due thursday as well. In addition to that I have 2 mid terms next week along with 3 labs in that same time period (between the mid-terms).
I think I’m going to lose my mind. All the while I’m feeling extremely tired and unproductive. =/
I just don’t know what to do. I have to find someway to focus tonight.
- blowinmahnose said: Well, if anything helps, know that you’re not alone. I’m going to be staying up all night writing an essay and studying for a test (both due tomorrow). And why am I on tumblr you ask….:D
- teflonwonton said: Best of luck my dear! It sounds like a ridiculous workload but if anyone could do it I know it’s you!!! Stay the course!! :-)
- hypnotizedbioluminescently likes this
- alchymista said: If only we got extra credit for science-blogging..
- hey-there-cecilia said: I’m going through the same thing right now… sucks so much. I just keeping telling myself 6 more weeks of this semester, but I don’t know if I can make it that long, lol.
- raplapla said: Whooooohoooo college lyf 5evr~
- sleeplessinspaghetti likes this
- shychemist posted this