The same party that has been screwing over my province for more than a decade won again, and with more power than before. I’m sure there will now be a continuation of their long history of lies and betrayal. =/
The only positive note is that a green party leader did get elected. He is a scientist; a Climatologist at the University of Victoria. Its nice to have more scientists in government especially when climate change has been so put down in politics.bcpoli bc election cdnpoli canada bc british columbia ndp bc liberals :( science climate climate change global warming
- heypunkletsdance likes this
- koalaser likes this
- skai-high likes this
- pavonines likes this
- atomicallena said: And a 48% voter turnout!
- magical-maiden-of-avalon reblogged this from shychemist
- magical-maiden-of-avalon likes this
- shychemist reblogged this from antmuzak and added:
- secular-science said: I don’t know of a single scientist in the U.S. government Q_Q that is very disappointing.
- secular-science likes this
- outwithsound likes this
- kvallning said: Yep, it’s the same shit all over again. I’m very happy to see Victoria win a Green vote as well, however. That still doesn’t sweeten the bitter taste in my mouth much..
- antmuzak reblogged this from shychemist and added:
- kvallning likes this
- antmuzak likes this
- politicore likes this